Hancock County Democratic Committee
The Hancock County Democratic Committee offices are located at 52-B Main St in Ellsworth (on the corner of State and Maine, next to the bridge), and doors are open year-round from 1-5, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, with expanded hours of 10-5 during campaign season. Call 664-6012 or drop in. Volunteers are always welcome and projects are always available.
Some Ways you Can Help:
- If you like being at the center of the action --Volunteer at HQ
- If you like Call a meeting of your Town Dem Committee. One of us from HCDC will be glad to attend and help organize.
- If you like making a difference - Work on the Fundraising or Auction Committees
- If you love to research and write - Join the Issues Forum Group
- If you want to "Get the vote out" - Help us organize your town's Voter File & Absentee effort
- If you like picking the winners -Search your town for potential candidates (school board seats, town select board, town planning commission, etc.)
- If you like meeting new people - Be a part of the Canvassing Team
- If you like organizing - Coordinate and maintain an events calendar for your town
MORE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Click here for the Volunteer Contact form.Help with Events:
HCDC organizes or participates in many events, ranging from parades and
festivals to House Parties and receptions. We can always use help both
in the planning stages and at the events. Phone Banking:
We anticipate doing calls on issues this year. Callers can work at Headquarters, or in some cases from
their homes. Scripts and training will be provided.
Letters to the Editor (LTE'S): These are always needed. Write
on a subject of your choice, or contact us for suggested topics. If you
submit a letter, we encourage you to send us a copy, whether or not it is printed. Media Contact info
NO TIME TO GET INVOLVED - DONATE !
| Support HCDC's grassroots efforts.
You can make a one-time donation or set up a convenient monthly
donation. To donate online securely, just click on the button at left.
Online giving helps keep our overhead low, so your donation goes